- The Bellefaire Aquatics Facility is offering private therapeutic adaptive swimming lessons for children and young adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders, developmental disabilities, or emotional and behavioral disorders. The facility and programming were developed to meet a variety of sensory challenges including visual, auditory, physical and movement. The one-on-one instruction is provided by staff who are specially trained by the program director in adaptive aquatics.
- We also offer individual water yoga classes created for each student that are based on his/her needs and capabilities. The water yoga program, which is taught by a personal fitness trainer who has experience working with individuals who have special needs, takes place in a soothing and calm environment.
- Bellefaire JCB Aquatics Facility (22001 Fairmount Boulevard, Shaker Hts., OH 44118; Building S, Alumni Hall)
- Lessons can be 30 or 60 minutes and are scheduled to fit your needs. Sibling play swim is also available.
- 30-minute private lessons: $30
- 60-minute private lessons: $50
- Sibling discounts are available
- Fees may be eligible for payment/reimbursement by Board of Developmental Disabilities