The 2013-2014 Monarch School Parent Satisfaction Survey was mailed to 120 Monarch families (116 day school and 4 preschool). Monarch received 35 completed surveys or 29% of the total.
The results below are based on the 35 completed surveys. Please note: some parents opted not to answer certain questions and some opted to provide more than one answer (even if only one was requested), hence the reason the total number of responses per question may not equal 35.
Question 13: Families were asked to rate their children’s overall improvement this school year by indicating whether it was higher or lower than expected.
Out of 36 total responses, 97% (35 families) indicated “Significantly Higher” or “Higher” or "Met My Expectations."
Question 14: Families were asked to rate their level of satisfaction with the services received by their children during this academic year at Monarch School.
Out of 36 total responses, 97% (35 families) indicated “Excellent” or “Good.”
In an effort to gauge the effectiveness of communication between Monarch staff and its parents, families were asked to rate 8 statements:
- Question 5: Out of 35 total responses, 97% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff acted in a professional manner.
- Question 6: Out of 35 total responses, 97% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff helped them understand their child's needs.
- Question 7: Out of 35 total responses, 100% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff explained the goals and objectives of their child’s program.
- Question 8: Out of 35 total responses, 94% (33 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff regularly communicated with them about their child’s performance and progress.
- Question 9: Out of 35 total responses, 97% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” they had an opportunity to share ideas, concerns and goals for their child.
- Question 10: Out of 35 total responses, 97% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” the team staffings effectively helped them understand their child’s program.
- Question 11: Out of 35 total responses, 91% (32 families) indicated they “Agree” their child enjoyed his/her experiences at Monarch School.
- Question 12: Out of 35 total responses, 100% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” their child benefited from his/her experiences at Monarch School
"[My son] has grown and continues to grow with the education he has received from Monarch. [He] loves going to Monarch and can't wait for school. Monarch is a blessing to families with autistic children."
"I think the teachers are doing a great job and are always available to [my son] and me to resolve any behavior issues and daily academics."
"Excellent school, excellent staff! Everyone there has done a great job transforming [my son] into the person he is today. I never thought he would be doing as well as he is and in only a few years. I only wish he was diagnosed correctly at a younger age and we could have enrolled him earlier in life. Thank you so much!"
"This was an exceptional year - I am so grateful for the dedication of [my son's] team!! They cared so deeply about [him] and me. Like family to us."
"My son has attended Monarch for 7 years and he enjoys every minute. Patience and determination are 2 traits that a teacher must have to be successful and his teachers do their jobs very well."
"We are very pleased with the overall services Monarch provides."