The 2011-2012 Monarch School Parent Satisfaction Survey was mailed to approximately 102 Monarch families (day school and preschool). Monarch received 37 completed surveys or approximately 36% of the total.
The results below are based on the 37 completed surveys. Please note: some parents opted not to answer certain questions and some opted to provide more than one answer (even if only one was requested), hence the reason the total number of responses per question may not equal 37.
Question 13: Families were asked to rate their children’s overall improvement this school year by indicating whether it was higher or lower than expected.
Out of 35 total responses, 91% (32 families) indicated “Significantly Higher” or “Higher” or "Met My Expectations."
Question 14: Families were asked to rate their level of satisfaction with the services received by their children during this academic year at Monarch School.
Out of 37 total responses, 92% (34 families) indicated “Excellent” or “Good.”
In an effort to gauge the effectiveness of communication between Monarch staff and its parents, families were asked to rate 8 statements:
- Question 5: Out of 37 total responses, 95% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff acted in a professional manner.
- Question 6: Out of 37 total responses, 84% (31 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff helped them understand their child's needs.
- Question 7: Out of 37 total responses, 89% (33 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff explained the goals and objectives of their child’s program.
- Question 8: Out of 37 total responses, 81% (30 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff regularly communicated with them about their child’s performance and progress.
- Question 9: Out of 37 total responses, 95% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” they had an opportunity to share ideas, concerns and goals for their child.
- Question 10: Out of 37 total responses, 84% (31 families) indicated they “Agree” the team staffings effectively helped them understand their child’s program.
- Question 11: Out of 37 total responses, 84% (31 families) indicated they “Agree” their child enjoyed his/her experiences at Monarch School.
- Question 12: Out of 37 total responses, 92% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” their child benefited from his/her experiences at Monarch School
"The staff is awesome. Each person we met at MBA and Monarch School helped our son and us a great deal. We cannot thank them enough."
"I am very grateful for the staff at Monarch School. Over the years [student] has grown into a well behaved young man and I have the staff to thank for that!"
"Monarch does a great job!"
"We, as always, have been extremely happy with the staff and especially the communication with the staff. They are very knowledgeable and caring in dealing with my son."
"We love Monarch - the school is home to our child and us."
"Whenever I was having a problem with [my child], the staff had great ideas on how to improve or just help me get [child] through the problem."
"Keep up the great work!"
"Thank you for everything. We are very fortunate and privileged to have [our child] at Monarch - it is the best of the best and we appreciate everything. Monarch gives our kids a chance - thank you!"
"Monarch is the best place for our children and we are very fortunate and privileged to have our children here!"