The 2012-2013 Monarch School Parent Satisfaction Survey was mailed to 114 Monarch families (107 day school and 7 preschool). Monarch received 38 completed surveys or 33% of the total.
The results below are based on the 38 completed surveys. Please note: some parents opted not to answer certain questions and some opted to provide more than one answer (even if only one was requested), hence the reason the total number of responses per question may not equal 38.
Question 13: Families were asked to rate their children’s overall improvement this school year by indicating whether it was higher or lower than expected.
Out of 42 total responses, 90% (38 families) indicated “Significantly Higher” or “Higher” or "Met My Expectations."
Question 14: Families were asked to rate their level of satisfaction with the services received by their children during this academic year at Monarch School.
Out of 39 total responses, 97% (38 families) indicated “Excellent” or “Good.”
In an effort to gauge the effectiveness of communication between Monarch staff and its parents, families were asked to rate 8 statements:
- Question 5: Out of 38 total responses, 97% (37 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff acted in a professional manner.
- Question 6: Out of 38 total responses, 95% (36 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff helped them understand their child's needs.
- Question 7: Out of 38 total responses, 92% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff explained the goals and objectives of their child’s program.
- Question 8: Out of 38 total responses, 92% (35 families) indicated they “Agree” the staff regularly communicated with them about their child’s performance and progress.
- Question 9: Out of 38 total responses, 97% (37 families) indicated they “Agree” they had an opportunity to share ideas, concerns and goals for their child.
- Question 10: Out of 38 total responses, 89% (34 families) indicated they “Agree” the team staffings effectively helped them understand their child’s program.
- Question 11: Out of 38 total responses, 97% (37 families) indicated they “Agree” their child enjoyed his/her experiences at Monarch School.
- Question 12: Out of 38 total responses, 100% (38 families) indicated they “Agree” their child benefited from his/her experiences at Monarch School
"We have always been impressed with the staff at Monarch. They are caring, patient, understanding, knowledgeable, and are easy to communicate with."
"Keep doing what you are doing! It works!"
"Doing a great job!"
"You have a very strong staff with excellent training."
"We appreciate the way staff constantly make changes to the program based on [Student's] changing needs."
"We are very pleased with the expertise and professionalism of the Monarch staff!! [Student's] staff is very knowledgeable and dedicated!"
"His staff was so caring, not only to him but to me also!"
"I hope [Student] can continue his experience in Therapeutic Riding! It has really been a great opportunity for him and a huge benefit for him physically."