Last Updated: June 29, 2009
Information that We Collect and How it is Used
User Registration and Other Transactions
You may visit the Site without disclosing any personally identifiable information. You may, however, voluntarily provide personally identifiable contact information through our Site, for example, by registering with our Site. During registration, you will be asked to supply personally identifiable information that may include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. The primary reasons that we collect personally identifiable information are to contact you, provide you with information, newsletters and materials, respond to your requests and questions, and to better understand the use of our Site.
Monarch may track user traffic patterns throughout the Site. Such information enables us to better tailor our content to users’ needs and helps us understand the demographics of our audience.
Disclosure of Information
Monarch may share your personally identifiable information or aggregate information with affiliates, third parties performing functions on our behalf, and/or a third party that acquires ownership or control of our business. We may also disclose information if we believe in good faith that is required by law.
Information, suggestions, and comments received by Monarch shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Monarch shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation. Further, Monarch shall be free to use any ideas and concepts contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever.
Third Party Sites
Users may choose not to register with this Site. If you wish to stop receiving certain types of information from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transmission of information over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, we do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, such as the submission of any of your personally identifiable information to us.
Use by Children
We do not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children through our Site. Individuals under eighteen (18) should consult with a parent or guardian about the use of this Site.
Updating Information: Questions
Any user who desires to review, amend or correct information relating to them, or has questions about personal information submitted to Monarch, should contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Users of this Site are required to honor the protection given to data copyright laws. We will, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, terminate use of this Site by any visitors who infringe on the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on or through this Site and that it constitutes copyright infringement, please provide written notice to our designated agent in accordance with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512. Our designated agent is provided below. A notice of claimed copyright infringement by a “complaining party” must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is already infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. In other words, please provide us with a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Monarch to locate the material. In other words, you must provide a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Monarch to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted. In other words, if you believe that you work has been copied in a way that violates your rights, please provide us with your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. We need a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner (or authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf).
Certain photographic and illustrative content on this web site is being used for illustrative purposes only and any person depicted in the content may be a model who is in no way a client of, affiliated with or associated with Bellefaire JCB or the Monarch Center for Autism.
Monarch’s designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is Leigh Johnson JD, LISW-S, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 22001 Fairmount Boulevard, Shaker Heights, Ohio 44118
By Phone: 216.320.8222
By Fax: 216.320.8733
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org